Hobart to Cradle Mountain Day Trip TDX007CM
Cradle Mountain: Hobart to Cradle Active Day Trip
Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park is a jewel in the crown of Tasmanian natural beauty and wonder. We depart at 6am, but you take only what you need for the day – no extra accommodation or packing required. Amazingly, you will spend even more time within the National Park, experiencing the raw beauty and wildness than most other day or multi-day tours departing from much closer.
Our carefully planned and executed small group, fun and rewarding road trip – perfect for solo travelers, couples, families and friends offers:
- up to five hours inside the National Park – plenty of time to complete one of the challenging hikes up to Marions Lookout or Hansons Peak, or to walk the Dove Lake Circuit, visit Waldheim and Weindorfer’s Forest.
- Enchanted Forest and drinking pure water straight from the river.
- Park entry and shuttle bus ticket
- Transport in an executive class bus, 11 passenger capacity, multiple phone charging (byo cord) climate control, reclining seats and plenty of luggage space.
- Morning stop in crafty Deloraine for breakfast at Mamma Buzz café – one of the best in Tasmania, and then
- Empire Hotel for dinner on the return leg.
- BYO picnic lunch – muesli bar, fruit, bread and cheese will do the trick
- Depart 6am – Sunrise show heading north through rural Tasmania – stunning.
- Sunset show on the return trip – arriving back in Hobart between 8 and 9 pm.
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel / Accommodation in Hobart city.
Listed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List as a place of exceptional natural beauty in the heart of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area (TWWHA).
We depart Hobart