2 Day Cradle Mountain Tour 2DCMT
2 Day Cradle Mountain Tour
Starting and finishing in Hobart, our 2 Day Cradle Mountain Tour explores the West Coast of Tasmania including Cradle Mountain. This is an accommodated nature based hiking and sightseeing tour.
Our thoughtfully curated 2-Day Cradle Mountain Tour guarantees an authentic experience of Tasmania’s unique natural environment. Cradle Mountain is located north-west of Hobart and this two-day escape has been designed for you to enjoy every moment.
We’ll take you deep into Tasmania’s wilderness as we walk through the World Heritage-listed Cradle Mountain National Park, witness Tasmania’s most spectacular waterfalls, including the famous Russel Falls, and enjoy the scenic drive through Tasmania’s highlands.
We’ll be staying overnight in a comfortable lakeside motel, so you’ll be able to wake amongst the tranquil wilderness that Tasmania is renowned for.
This tour is suited to those with an adventurous spirit who are keen to explore Tasmania’s icons and national parks. There are walking options to suit all fitness levels – from a leisurely stroll to more challenging walks. Whether you’re on a budget or would like a more comfortable option, we have accommodation to suit your style.
- Mount Field National Park – Russel Falls Walk & Platypus spotting
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park – Franklin River Walk & Nelson Falls Walk
- North West Tasmania – overnight stay at a lakeside log
- 5-hour Cradle Mountain visit
- Cradle Mountain – Marions Lookout or Dove Lake Circuit & Wombat spotting
- Highland Lakes – Great Lake Lookout